She is giving away this beautiful Caserole dish!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Wow, I've seen it all...
Before I begin, I want to suggest that you hop over to Whitney's site for her Fabulous Giveaway!
Onto my next subject. Lunch time is always a "People Watching" opportunity for me at school. You know how much I love those! It's even better, though, wataching the behaviors and interactions on Junior Highers! I've gotten past the odd colors of hair (pink, purple, red), the fact that boys wear pants tighter than some girls, and even some of the makeup choices, but today I saw something I had never seen. I did a double take to make sure I had seen everything correctly, and yes, it was true. A girl was wearing Denim Stretch Pants!!! These pants had NO pockets, on the front nor the back, and were skin tight from her hips to her ankles! The were accompanied by some ballet flats and a sweat shirt...? What's up with that?! Anyways, Allison, I immediately thought of you, and knew the joy that this would bring you :D and I wanted to share with the rest of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow. that is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!
and scary. i'm sure we all have pictures of ourselves very similar to that actually!!!
ok... ew!
YUCK. That can NOT come into style!!
Sounds like a return to the '80's! Was she wearing a big bow in her hair? Were her bangs spiked!? Yikes...I don't have to wear my "mushroom" hair style again ....do I?
Rough day for a Monday...I speck so! And by the by...I am sorry for the trama I caused over my "fun" statement... it's just that you use it alot... like dad's... "and stuff"...and me..."I can't talk about it!" Which I really can't so I must say, good-bye! Love, mom :D
ok so i wore that very ensemble! all things come back again!
Post a Comment