So much to tell you about! First, Avery Kate Higgins was born last Wednesday! I tried to post pictures, but encountered some technical difficulties. So, without further ado, here she is!
To see more on Avery, head over to www.williamandmegan.blogspot.com
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Next, this weekend was Disciple Now, and we were a host family! Last year the church asked us if we would host, but we didnt' have the house finished at that point. So this year, we were thrilled to be able to participate! Kendall came up from Boyce to lead a girls group and Andy and I found out on Wednesday that we were having boys.... :/ At first we were a little nervous, be we ended up with Junior and Senior boys, and there were only 5!!! We had a great time with them!
As a service project, the boys decided to buy blankets at Goodwill, cheeseburgers from McDonalds, and pass them out, along with Bibles, to the homeless in downtown Indianapolis! When we were finished, we prayed with them and left. They were very appreciative, and I think it was a good experience for the boys. We will definately do it again next year, but this year will be hard to beat!
........................................................................................................................................................................
Last, but not least, I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog, seeing as how Andy has never actually posted on this site, which was the hope. Maybe something a little more fun and creative! Leave your ideas please!
4 comments:
Ha, that is quite the coincidence! Congrats to the new parents!
You guys look like such naturals! I'm impressed that Andy didn't steal that little cutie pie!
"Kellyisms: kicking your way through the day with your head in the clouds and fun at your feet"
My suggested title...not tooooooo lengthly.....speck soooooooooo!
Have a great day...Love, mom oxoxox
where are your pictures from D Now?
Kendall
Post a Comment