Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I won something today!

My lucky streak has been nonexistent on blog giveaways, however, my luck was different today at school! The Triangle Club feeds us lunch on our Professional Development days, and today, they did not disappoint! They brought us Texas Roadhouse chicken, green beans, potatoes, ROLLS with the sweet butter, and a barage of desserts to choose from!
After lunch, they announced that they had 3 gift cards to give away, but to win, we had to find a red lightning bolt in the hallway. A handfull of us took off running, yes, RUNNING, through the halls to find them. I was about 20 feet behind the wrestling coach, but taking different routes. At the last moment, I cut him off at the pass, and got the lightning bolt!!!
My prize was a $10 gift card to this cute little boutique gift shop that I've been wanting to go to. Really, every time we drive by it I say to Andy, "I really want to go in there sometime. It looks so cute." Now I can!!! :D
Well, I just gave Sookie a bath, and completely drenched a shirt, so I'm going to rest now! I'll let you know what I get from my gift card!

7 comments:

Tara Smith said...

Congratulations on the gift card! I did get my birthday present. Thank you so much! It will definitely get used during the holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats kel! And it was fun talking with you so much today! I look forward to Gallary 116 on thursday! Hope you have a restful night. Love you, mom oxoxooxo

Anonymous said...

that story is SO funny! leave it to the Potter girls to do whatever it takes to win a gift card! how is that poor wrestling coach going to explain to his wife that he was inches away from the lightening and out of no where, the art teacher swooped in, cut him off and now he has nothing to bring home to her but dirty, sweaty, wrestling uniforms.

Kendall

The Shillingburg's said...

I never win either...but I keep trying!

Annikke said...

YAY!! Winning is so fun! I am not usually a big winner either when it comes to bloggy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Had fun with you at the Gallery today. Most fun...our "clown car" experience with SuperStev. Oh we are so funrry! Have a great Friday! Love, mom xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

gebbs...meeske here. i updated my blog! i'll be posting pics from the trip each day this week so be sure to check it out!