**UPDATE below!**
Here is a fun, easy, and FAST Christmas decoration! All you need is wrapping paper, or decorative paper, scissors, pins, and a foam ring!
First, cut your paper into about 5x7 pieces (you can change the size to fit your wreath).
Next, fold over your pieces, without creasing, and pin into wreath.
For a little added detail and p-zaz, I added these adorable read berries! You could add any accessory that you'd like. Chose what will fit your holiday decor!
First, cut your paper into about 5x7 pieces (you can change the size to fit your wreath).
Fill the whole wreath.
Mom came over tonight, and created a Thanksgiving version of the wreath! We had a great time, and the fall colors look great! She will be adding leaves and little pumpkins to the wreath as well!
16 comments:
ok...so way cuter than what i had in my mind...haha...i thought you were going to wrap the wrapping paper around the foam and i was very confused about how it was going to become a wreath in my head, but was afraid to let you know that!!
but...BEAUTIFUL!! i want one!!
sorry my non-artistic brain could not wrap my mind around the concept!!
So pretty!!
Well, Kel, I see who is "uptight" and who is "fancy free!" Ahhh, pictures...they never lie!
I had soooo much fun with you and Andy tonight...it was a wonderful surprise to our evening. Just when I thought I was headed to my "regular" nightly routine...banana chocolate chip bread and craft night!
I have already hung both wreaths. One by the microwave and the other by the basement door. They look fabulous and very very festive. I think I will take a walk on the wild side for my Christmas paper wreaths and "loosen up" a bit! All in all, you are right, one cannot go wrong with this craft. I'm glad I bought those 10 sheets of scrapbooking papaer a while back at hobby lobby for $1! I now know why I had to have it!
So excited for you to see Lion King! YOU WILL LOVE IT! Have fun with your super husband! Thanks again for "helping" me for you are the greatest teacher! Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxo p.s. Maggionos is FINE...I spoke out of line...speck so!
Cute idea!
wow! those look great! i love both the thanksgiving and christmas versions! i will have to post about this on trendy tuesday!
Those are so cute!! How fun to make some with your momma too!
What! No pictures of fudge quilting with the girlies!? A tee hee hee. Love, mom xoxoxoxo
hey! i posted about your wreaths on my blog today!
I love this! I can do this!!!
Great idea! I love the music sheets added in with the Christmas wrapping paper.
I love seeing what that mind of yours comes up with next! So cute!
I love em.
To cute..
I came over from the Pink Potpourri! I LOVE your wreath ideas. I have tons of scrapbooking paper lying around - I think I'll have to give this one a try. You are so creative! Thanks for the decorating ideas. (o:
Are you guys going to be in DeRidder for Christmas? We are and would love to see everyone!
Nice idea!! It's so simple, will try it at home.
this is a neat idea. A good way to use up scraps of wrapping paper. When I first saw it, I thought it was made from material.
Post a Comment