Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pick Your Nose!



While Allison and Zack were out in California, they bought Andy and I a gift! Allison has always been great at picking out gifts that are perfect for me! The gift they got us was one of those.
These are party cups with different noses on them! :D
The box comes with a variety of faces, including, "The Yenta," "The Doofus," and "The Art Student," as shown in my picture! Mine had a nose ring, but it's hard to see. From my minor research, these also come in Animal Noses! Be sure to get these for you next party or get together!

After I received these awesome cups, Sarah and I got dinner for William and Megan! It wasn't as much home made as it was just bought from the store, but they loved it anyways! We loved seeing Avery, and even bought her a cute little onzie and pants! Sarah found the onzie and it said, "I'm new here" Isn't that cute!

Anyways, tomorrow is a half day, and Andy and I have a dentist appointment. ...this should be good :/ Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Those cups are amazing! Love them!

Annikke said...

Those are hilarious cups!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

those cups are awesome! thanks for posting a pic of one in use...its great!!! can't wait to see some of the other ones tried out at your next party :)

have fun at the dentist today!

Erin said...

Ha, those are great! I need some now...

Mother Hood said...

That is HILARIOUS!