First of all, I am glad that so many enjoyed my Christmas wreath! I will have a few more fun craftys coming up, but for now, it's Thanksgiving!
I am so excited about this year because I was put in charge of much more than just my usual Deviled Eggs. Now, don't get me wrong, I love making these, but I was upgraded this year! Mom informed us a few weeks back of what we'd be responsible for for our Thanksgiving feast, and I was given a staple item! Cherry Pie!!! I also made some fudge, a crab dip that is to die for, and Kansas Corn from Andy's family.
Today I headed over to the Resort while Andy finished his last day of school, and cooked with Mom, Dad, and Kendall!
5 comments:
lookin good potter-smith clan!! can't wait to see pics from the rest of your weekend!!! :D
I am going to need to know where you got that cute apron!!??
hey i just found out about your blog from your sister, and both of you have amazing blogs!! that cherry pie was delicious looking!
happy thanksgiving!!!!
cute picture love the apron!
WELL, that Cherry Pie is SOOOO fantastic that I just ate a piece at 10:15 this evening...while watching Home Alone II, of course! I may get to sleep around 2 or 3 with all of that sweetness in my system. :D
We all had a marvelous time with our shopping travels and did quite well, but I say BOOOOO to Macys for their "cheating". I found out from Zack that it is STATE LAW that the store has to sell you the item at the price that it is listed for, hence the dress situation. Oh, ho hum...we still had a grand day...I'm sure you have some marvelous pics! Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I can offically say that now...and goodnight! Your tree looks devine! Speck so! Love, mom oxox
Post a Comment