
I'm very excited about this season, though, because I know one of the girls on the show! Stephanie is a friend of mine from Alabama. We went to church with her and her family. She has a beautiful daughter, and her late husband died in a plane crash a few years ago. Watch the show along with me to see how she does! ...Not that i'm trying to drag you into my guilty pleasure or anything ;)
10 comments:
here's the link to candice cameron's apperance in l-ville!
http://womenofjoy.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=54
i'll be watching the bachelor tonite too!
How cool that you know someone on the show. I'm sure that will make it much more interesting
I'm watching tonight!
So I'm loving all the blogging you've been doing while on your break. :)
How CRAZY that you know someone on there!!
I love the Bachelor! I was a super Jason fan on the Bachelorette.
On a different subject, since you are an artist, how much would it be for a personalized painting if I gave you a picture?
I too love The Bachelor. I have to say that many of the girls this time are just plain weird. I do like your friend....and I'm not just saying that. When she was telling Jason her story I got all teary eyed. My husband thinks I'm a freak. ha! How neat to know someone on the show. I can't wait to see what happens this season!
I totally watched this last night. I love these silly shows! He is such a cutie!
thanks for the info. it's so much more fun to watch when you 'know' someone. this year on the biggest loser, michelle and renee were on. renee works at daniel and kristen's church. so it was fun watching that show too! and then michelle won the title of biggest loser!
anywho i'm so sucked into ALL those shows. it's almost rediculous!
Kelly, your comment on my blog was so sweet! Thank YOU for sharing. It is such a tightrope walk of balancing emotions, finances, plans, etc. Who knew being a grown-up would be this demanding!?! ;) I truly believe and cling to the fact that God works everything through his own timing, and your time will come as well. You'll be great!!! :)
Post a Comment