I have been taking some cake decorating classes (some= this was my first week to make a cake, and the last class we practiced on the practice board :) I have really liked them, and the teacher works at a bakery in town! Andy's dad gave me a tackle box of cake decorating supplies and I've been putting them to good use!!! Here is my first creation! It's 2 layers chocolate cake (obviously), with a layer of chocolate fudge icing inbetween! Now, here's the outside.

17 comments:
FABULOSO! Chef Kel...how ironic...I'm watching "top chef" as I type! :)
Excellent control and very daring decorating chocolate on a pastel background. Kudos for taking a walk on the wild side of decorating!
Get some solid sleep tonight...stev and mrsStev need their functioning sleep...how bout you? speck so.
Love your cake! Thanks for sharing! Love, mom
You did so good!! It's funny because I was thinking about learning cake decorating just the other day.
I am sooo impressed!
Beautiful!!! I wish I could taste it!!!
Thanks for rubbing it in! ;) I'm totally kidding! You're cake is awesome. I can only dream of making a cake that nice! I really love the color combo! I'd love to see more of your creations.
That is so cute, lady! I love tha paisley! So fun!
Very pretty!
HOW AMAZING IS THIS CAKE!?!??!?!?!?!?!? i am talking a cake decorating class to but your cake is like...... (i dont think theres even a word for it!!)
That is so wonderful! I want to take some cake decorating classes... well actually, right now I just want to EAT a big piece of yummy cake!
i love your cake! i commented on it on facebook :) great job, gebbs! i don't have any preferences...you make the cake however you want! as long as you check with mom first in case she already has cake plans :)
You did a great job almost too pretty to eat! Almost
cute! thats really good!
So you took the classes-great! Like the brown and green combo!
Think YOU have the best blog?
Well, here is your chance to prove it!
15 people will submit their blogs and judges will judge the blogs on....
- colors (not boring colors)
- templates/layouts
- content (interesting posts?)
- HTML
Rules:
No 'adult content' allowed on submitted blog
MUST be submitted by 12 noon Jan. 30th 2009
MUST email blogcontest101@gmail.com by the date given above (invites to chat are welcomed)
LAST RULE: Post to every blog you find or group, this must get 'out' - people need to know about this!
Thanks,
Blogcontest101@gmail.com
YUM! that combo sounds delicious! you are the chef, so whatever you'd like to make, i'll love! i am exited to taste the filling!
kelly......that's impressive!
that is so pretty!
Post a Comment