
Here is the newest member of our family! I came home tonight from my cake decorating class, and our neighbors, Tim and Tracy, came over. Tracy handed me this cute little purse, and I peeked inside, and there was Sophie! I was a bit confused at first because Andy and I had seen Sophie this weekend with Tim and Tracy, and had fallen in love with her, but didn't know if we wanted another dog. Andy had taken Sookie tonight to see how they would get along, and when they ended up being chums :), he got her! What a surprise!!!

"Sisters, Sisters!"

They are already running all over the place playing with each other! I'm so glad!

Andy was happy because she finally kissed him :)

Sookie is excited too!
13 comments:
2 CRACKERS??!!! oh, Fez and I have our hands full now! I think i might get along better with the short one seeing as we are the same size. maybe Sookie will learn ;) anyways, Nice to see a new member of the family who has a semi nice taste in sweaters...i'll have to take her shopping and show her the ropes. okay bye!
Ellie
Awwww, a buddy for sookie!! So cute. Congrats on the new addition. ;)
Aww so cute! I love the name!
SO CUTE! I just wanna kiss their furry little faces!
She's super cute! How exciting. I definately think everyone should have two dogs so they have a buddy to play with. I would have a house full of dogs, but hubby won't let me.
Oh how SWEET! And brave! I've sworn I'll never take in another puppy...especially while I've got children in the house! Puppies are HARD!
Are you going to be traveling with the rest of the crew to try on wedding dresses this weekend?
Oh those little faces are so adorable!!!
Awwwww, so sweet! Now they can be friends! :)
How precious! lol. I have a Sophie too :-) I hope you love her as much as we love ours!
ooooooo she kissed you.....bet it reminds you of rosie???? hahahaha
O how exciting! does sookie like her new playmate?
They are super cute! My parents have a Bichon and he is pretty spoiled!
Oh my goodness! They are so cute! I just want to cuddle them up!
Post a Comment