Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gingerbread Houses!

Happy New Year!!! We had a great New Year's eve and day with Mom, Dad, The G's, Kendall, and Luke! Since we totally ran out of time for this activity on our "Christmas Day," we built and decorated today. Here are a few of the highlights!

We have great team work :)


This is how a lot of the process went...Andy put a few candies on the house...then ate a few candies... ;)


Ta-Da! Finished product! I did all of the pipping with the icing, and Andy did the candy attachment!
All 2 of the houses! The ones closest to us is Kendall and Luke's, ours is in the middle, and Mom and Dad's is on the far left.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm impressed! The roof is so uniform. Good Job.

Anonymous said...

Very cute house and you are cute couple! I am not sure how I found your blog, but I like it!

Mother Hood said...

You guys are adorable! My husband would eat the candy before it made it to the house!

Anonymous said...

aww what AMAZING gingerbread houses!! mine never looked that good!

Erin said...

Ha, this is such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

I bought a Gingerbread house and we never made it! I'm glad yours turned out so well :-)