Since I've been back, yes, the puppies have been keeping me busy! I'm actually home today because I'm not feeling well, but I thought I'd update a few things that I hadn't had the chance to do yet! For starters, here is the apron I made for Sarah's birthday! I had SO much fun making it for her, and I hope she likes it as much as I do! :D
I loved this vintage fabric! I found it at an old fabric store in Louisville a while back, and as Sarah put it, "I think my Grandma had sheets JUST like this!" lol
And here's just a little something I made during my prep last week. It was exactly how I was feeling, and it's still displayed on my desk :)
7 comments:
cute apron good job. I am glad Sophie is doing well.
Welcome back!
What an adorable apron! love the fabric!
Oooh, send one of those aprons my way! ;) Feel better soon!
The apron is so cute!!! That would be a great birthday present...hint..hint! :)
awesome stuff! love the vintage apron and that little girl is too cute!
love the apron! you are so talented!
I love the apron!
I was thinking of either a painting of one our wedding pictures or a family picture. Something like a 16 by 20. Do you know about how long an average portrait takes? Thanks!!
Post a Comment