Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday...and Tuesday...

Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments on my cake! I will be making another one this week and it will be to celebrate Allison's birthday! I really love doing it, and can't imagine anything better than painting with food, my two loves!!!...plus I can eat it :D

Well, last week was extremely hectic, and this week will be no different. Monday after school I will be doing Art Club. We are creating the set design for the spring musical, Mulan. Last week was our first meeting, and it was pretty sucessful, but 12 very energetic junior high girls could still use some prayer!

Tuesday, I will be making my cake for class, and going with Andy to his first weight loss class. Again, prayers could be used!

Wed., off to cake class! I am excited about it, and I hope the cake turns out for the very special occasion!

Thursday, yet another Art Club... is it over yet?!!!

Friday, oh, sweet friday! ...well, we can't remember if we had something planned for Friday, so if we're supposed to be doing something with you, be sure to remind me! :D

Maybe it doesn't sound like a lot, but a lot of these are big ticket items. I try to pace my energy tank, but I can't always fill up as frequently as I'd like!

In other news, the puppies are doing great! we got Sophie a little shirt today that lights up! lol Andy put together the new wooden bench he bought to put at the end of our bed. We bought an island off craigslist and it fits great in the kitchen! I am still watching the Bachelor, and is sadly one of the highlights of my week :D Andy just started his second semester at school and could really use some prayer for the students in his class. he is such a good example for them, but sometimes things can be rough. OK, I think that's a pretty good update!!! Know that I am still reading many blogs, but have less time to post comments. I'm still there, though!!! Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a super busy week. we can't wait to see you this weekend! and i can't wait to see/eat my birthday cake!!

Annikke said...

Can't wait to see the cake!

I, too, look forward to the bachelor each week! yay!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a busy week for you! We are super busy too....We will be for at least the next two weeks!! The joys of having two boys in Tae Kwon Do. My grandma used to do cakes. She has made some great ones for my sons! Good luck on your week!! :) Have a great Monday!

Erin said...

Do NOT be sad that Bachelor is one of the high points of your week....because that means that I have to be sad, too! ;)

Enjoy the cake class!