Saturday, May 29, 2010

27 weeks

Whew! I apologize for the absence, but it was the last week of school!!!! Let's just say there was little time for anything other than sleep! :D

This week has brought on some new pregnancy symptoms.
As you can see, I'm getting pretty big. This, unfortunately, has caused some hip and lower back pain. I started sleeping with a pillow between my knees, which seems to be working well. My shoes are a big factor as well. I've got to have good shoes!!

Next, here are a few pictures of our "loot!" After each shower, my mom has come over and arranged all of our goodies in the nursery. This is mostly for our viewing pleasure, and to remind myself of the wonderful gifts that I so quickly opened at the shower.

Here are the gifts from my school shower (which are so beautifully arranged on our changing table that my parents got for us! I LOVE it!):Please don't mind me in this picture. I was just chill'n in the rocker after a long afternoon of opening presents! :D The clothes we got were just adorable!
And here are the gifts from our Louisiana shower. You can see the changing table much better in this one, and all of the diapers that people brought, too! :D
And, more clothes! Tucker is going to be one well dressed baby! :D And you better believe that I will be putting him in as many as these super cute outfits as I can!!!
Well, there will be more to come! Now that summer is here, I will be more consistent on updating you on my projects!!! I've got many of them going at the moment, so lots of things to show!

3 comments:

mom said...

You look precious, my sweet kel...is that ALL Tucker?...or a few kernals of Kettle Corn ta bute? Don't know about u, but I ate wayyyyyy ttttoooooo much...but it was so very good!!! Thanks...cannot wait until Monday! BREAKFAST!!!!! YEAH! Love, mom oxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Tucker's room looks like a children's shop!

Elizabeth said...

Love that belly and it's just plain sad that those diapers will disappear so quickly:)