Today was the shower at my school. It was fabulous! The hostesses worked so hard to make a beautiful party!!! We even had M&M's with Tucker's name on them!!!!

The cake was so cute! I want to keep that little sugar baby on top!

Everyone even wrote parenting advice on little fish that were strung on a string! I feel so lucky to work at a place where the people I work with feel more like family that co-workers.

We got tons of great presents, and Mom came over afterwards to help me take everything out and display it for when Andy came home. The nursery looks so cute! Andy loved all of the gifts, too!
This weekend we are headed to Louisiana for our second shower! We can't wait to see all our family and friends!
6 comments:
So much LOVE poured out by so many ladies! Julie's mints were amazing! YUM! & Dee's m&ms were fantastic! Loved the belly button candies too!...well, I just loved it all and sooooo glad I was included with such a wonderful group of your work family. I sat there and wondered..."hmmm...do parents REALLY know how fortunate they are to have their children taught by such a grand group?"
LOVED all of your special gifts! Tucker is a blessed little man....speck so! Had soooo much fun and thanks for asking me over afterwards! Great memory! Beautiful nursery. I am excited about this weekend! we will have BIG fun! Speck so! Love, mom oxoo
Have fun. You look beautiful!
What a great shower and that cake is too precious!
Such sweet thing for them to do for you! You look great, by the way. :)
THAT is so nice to have wonderful friends/co-workers.
oh what a wonderful looking shower! You are glowing!
Post a Comment