You are just one little rolly polly, wiggle worm, my dear sir!!! Over the last 2 weeks you have moved more than you ever have before. Before I was pregnant, I always wondered what it would be like to have a little person in my belly, and how that would feel! Well, it's just so neat!!!
I have noticed that for the most part, you are pretty calm all day while I am at work. Either I am too busy to feel you a bunch, or you are just chill'n in there while I do my thing!!! I think Saturday morning is your most active time. As I sit with Daddy, eating cereal, and watching TV, our attention very quickly moves to my over active belly!!!! It looks like I have the Tazmanian Devil trapped inside!!! We love to watch, but of course Daddy loves to feel your kicks and jabs too!
The other night, Daddy came to bed after I had fallen asleep, and told me that he just laid and felt you kick and move for like 5-10 minutes! He couldn't believe how I could sleep through your movements, but apparently I was quite tuckered out (no pun intended- atehehehehe)! This morning I noticed that as soon as I woke up at 6:15, you were already a mov'n and a shak'n! This continued most of the morning while I'm pretty sure people could see you in my belly!
I think my favorite it when you do somersaults. I can always feel it before it happens, so I'm ready. All of a sudden, I will look down and see that my normally round stomach is now completely angled to the left side (my left- your favorite side), or in a weird jelly bean shape. I LOVE it! I laugh every time because I know that you're just right there. I can't quite tell which is your head and which is your behind, but I promise to figure that out by the time you're born ;)
Anyways, I am just so thankful that you are growing so much. Every time your Daddy says hi or prays for you, he prays that you will "grow big and strong." His prayers are being answered! You're movements are just such a reminder that God is knitting you together in there, and I feel so blessed that he chose me to be the one who gets to keep you while he makes you! Tucker, you are the greatest gift that has ever been given to me, and I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment