Monday, May 3, 2010

Suggestions please!

I need your help, please! I've been teaching a mixed media class at Gallery 116 for almost a year. I love teaching it, but I'd like some ideas for other classes to teach!
Please let me know your suggestions of classes that you think would be fun to take. The classes are usually 1-2 hours long, a one time deal, and you leave with whatever you made. This could be a class that you've taken and really enjoyed, or one that you'd love to take because you'd like to learn how to make something specific!

In other news, here is my 24 week belly pic! Tucker has been so much fun to watch! He especially enjoyed that french toast from yesterday and gave Andy and I quite a show! We watched my stomach move all over the place!!!
Again, I would totally appreciate any suggestions that you have on what class to teach next!!!

1 comment:

mom said...

You look awesome! Gear up...your first mama's day celebration..just around the corner! Loved lunch and 2 dinners with you! Love, mom oxoxoxoxo