Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day! I don't think words could express how much you mean to each of us girls. Growing up, all I ever wanted to be was you. And now, here I am at 26 years old, and that dream has come true, I am a wife and a mom! I am so thankful that you are here to continue to love and guide me through life, and with such a selfless spirit. We are all truly blessed by you! And, by the looks of this picture, I think we all became you :D
Love, "the triplets" :D atehehehehe
Dear Miss Pam,
Happy Mother's Day! I think you would be quite proud of how your 3 boys turned out! They are all strong and loving husbands and fathers! Today we still celebrate the immense impact that you have on your children. Thank you for raising Andy to be such a kind, sensitive, energetic spirit whose heart is so soft and tender to those around him. We both wish we could pick your brain as we are getting ready to welcome what I can only imagine to be a spitting image of Andy in a few months!!! Your legacy as a mother is still strong, and I thank you for that!
And, here are a few great shots from this beautiful Mother's Day!


My 25 week belly:
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mommies out there! I am thrilled to be a part of your group! :D

4 comments:

mom said...

Oh Kel, how you make me smile...always! As I read your words..."all I ever wanted to be was you."...I laughed and thought "there have been somedays that 'I' did not even want to be me!" :D
Ho hum...but I take all of your kind and sweet and loving words and humbly say, Thank you! Thank you for always being such a loving and caring for ever forgiving person. Always joyful. Always looking and seeing the best and the good in everyone.
I love your kind words in honoring Ms. Pam. I think she would have loved you and you two would have been best buds in many ways. Andy is an incredible man and her hard work as a mom is reflected in him. I am proud and honored to have him by my side on this special day...not to take the place of Ms. Pam, but to somehow say to her that her precious son has double mom love. :D Speck so! I love all of the pictures...especially the one from school. That was a special and fun day and kudos to Valeri for thinking to snap a shot of us all! Have a grand week! I'm so excited about Wednesday! Shall be a fun time! Looking forward to our road trip...some how...Chevy Chase and a green station wagon keeps crossing my mind! Happy Mother's day to our new and upcoming mama! You will be so very precious and you and Andy and Tucker will find your way together as you walk the path of your Lord. God Bless, Love you much, mom oxoxoxo

Sara Laverty said...

ok i know the first thing i should have noticed was your belly BUT i just have to say that i love how JOYFUL andy's face is in the pic with his parents and bro! soooo wonderful!! i imagine tucker will be exactly the same with andy and kel as his mom and dad! :) AND your belly is super cute - love your long hair, too.

happy mother's day - next year will be sooo sweet with a lil boy in your arms!!!

Whitney said...

Happy Mothers Day! You look so adorable!!

Kelley said...

what a beautiful post!