Monday, November 22, 2010

3 months!

Our Tucker man turned 3 months old on Sunday! I think this has been my most favorite month so far! Tucker's personality is shining through, and it is just so precious! He is exactly how I hoped he'd be- full of life, smiles and giggles to EVERYONE!!! He can frown one second, and the next be flashing you a teethless grin! (Unfortunately, I had trouble capturing all of the smiles today :/ He was too intrigued with the camera, so as soon as I put it up, the quizzical look appeared!)
Tucker loves gurgling noises, and repeats the sounds back as though he's talking (as shown in the previous video). He also likes it when I roll my r's, and his eyes get huge! He likes my silly faces, songs and dances. He's a captive audience on his changing table, and responds with strong kicks!
Tucker is getting "SO strong!" He loves to "stand" up on my legs! He's so cute because he looks so proud of himself while he's doing it, and looks around to see if anyone is watching him ...even when it's just the 2 of us at home ;) He is also a little over 17 lbs!

We also tried him out in his Bumbo chair the other night, which was a good success! He almost doesn't fit in it because his thighs are so chubby, but it works. He's only stayed in it a few minutes at a time, but it's good practice.
Tucker is getting used to his hands. He has a very strong grip, and holds rattles and some stuffed animals very well! He even brings the object to his mouth and tries to chew on it!!! He does this with his hands, too, and drools all over them!

We're working on getting him to sleep with his arms unswaddled, but he'll knock his paci out of his mouth :/ The 45 minute intruder is now a member of our household, and arrives faithfully at every nap. Other than that, he gets one last feeding at 9:30, and sleeps until around 7-7:30!

Tucker still likes his bouncer and floor mat, but we've started playing in front of the mirror and playing with books and cars. He loves Patty Cake and The Itsy Bitsy Spider-they make him laugh :D
I traced his hand this morning for his sign, and then let him color in his turkey! We did another holiday craft today, too, but I'll have pictures of that later!

Tucker is such a joy! I love his sweet spirit, gorgeous face, and love for those around him. I love to cuddle with him, kiss him all over those chubby cheeks, and introduce him to new things! Andy and I look at each other all the time and say, "He's the best! I love him so much!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months Tucker! And by looking at his turkey hand, he's going to be artsy like his parents!

Erin said...

I love letter posts--he is so precious, Kelly! Good idea on the hand-turkey. So cute!

Elizabeth said...

That's a cute turkey!! And an even cutre boy:)