*These are in no particular order.
The Mam paci clip. We use the Avent paci, and Tucker really likes it. This clip rocks! We mostly use it when he's in his carseat, but it's super convenient!!!

The Swaddle Me swaddle! When we first came home from the hospital, this was a life saver. We didn't have a perfectly square blanket, so he kept coming loose. We still have some "Houdini" moments with this one, where he wakes up with both arms flailing, but other than that, it's so easy! I've been trying to decide if we should try the sleep sacks instead to see if he'll ever find his thumb....suggestions?!
AAAhhh, the rash protector! one of my very favorites!!! One squirt each change keeps the rash away...for now!
The Boppy! I have 2, an upstairs and a downstairs, and it makes nursing so much easier! I only use it for that, I guess I should try it for some low impact tummy time, as shown in the picture :/And, basically anything cute! I was given a pair of these boots in chocolate brown, and he just looks so stink'n cute! Pair them with his jeans, and his tie onsie, and he is just too much to handle!!!
These are just a few of our favorite things! What are some of yours?
4 comments:
Those booties are so cute. One of my favorite must have items for a baby is the BundleMe for the carseat. It stays in place, no matter how much kicking occurs and baby stays nice a warm without a big bulky jacket!! LOVE:) Oh, and when did Tucker get so big?
How funny that we wrote kind of the same type of post today! I'll add the Boon spoon to the list! :)
my favorite thing...my beautiful Tuckerman and the big smiles and giggles he gives his mops! Love you my little Tucker...Love you much! oxoxoxoxo Love, your mops
We swaddled Caleb until he was big enough to bust out (between 10-12 wks, I think) and then used the sleep sack. Both he & Micah found their thumbs consistently around 3 months...and now I really wish I could take them away!!
Love the cute boots! I'm sure Tucker is a handsome little man in them :)
Post a Comment