Sunday, November 21, 2010

Belly Painting

This week Allison and Kendall came up to hang out before Thanksgiving. I can't even fully express how wonderful this was. My sisters are my closest friends, and it's sometimes hard having them be 2 1/2 hours away. Anywho :), Kendall and I have talked about painting her pregnant belly for a while now, and we finally had the time!

I decided to do a theme similar to their nursery, and it turned out really cute!
Started with the grass...
then added the sky...
and a choo choo train!
This was about halfway through the process.
The blue paint was not as good as the rest, so the sky started to crack after a while :/
But all in all, I think it turned out great!

I realized that I LOVED doing this, and may use Kendall's belly as a blank canvas for a few more practice designs. I am going to start offering this service very soon! I really enjoyed painting Kendall, and hearing her say how Pax was moving so much as I worked. She loved the finished product, and it will be a fun memory for him to see. Thanks, Kendall for lending me your belly!

To see more pictures, hop over to Kendall's site!

3 comments:

melanie said...

ok now that is precious! what a great business move

Anonymous said...

Belly by Kelly!! Love it!

Erin said...

Okay, that looks pretty fun to me!