Friday, November 12, 2010

Opportunity!

As you know, I've been teaching art classes at a local gallery called Gallery 116 for over a year now. I love the owners and the ladies who work there. The store is so eclectic, full of local artist's work and gorgeous boutique items.

I have recently gone back to teaching some classes there, and I was asked to be the in house artist at their Christmas Open House tomorrow!!! I am SO excited to do this!!! I will be there from 11-2 or 3, and will be making stained glass ornaments.

I will hopefully be able to sell some of my other items and promote my upcoming classes. Sooooo, if you live in the area, please stop in!!! Get a jump on your Christmas shopping, and come see me!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So neat!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!!

k_stin said...

I always think that place sounds so fun. I'm not much of an artist (talent-wise, at least), but I took a fun art class in high school. Your classes sound fun!

Lindsey said...

That sounds like such a cool opportunity. Get to do something fun, at a place you like..and potentially get paid. :) Win win.