He wasn't totally into the photoshoot :)Tucker,
Can you just stay this small forever?!!! We LOVE our cuddles with you! You are so sweet, and love to share the love! You give big sloppy open mouth kisses, which we'll take as many as we can! You give them to me all the time, but Daddy's are more rare. I think it's because of his scruffy face, so I'm glad I caught this kiss!
You weigh in at 22.6 lbs, and are hard to hold for long times :D You eat really well (when you don't have RSV, which you've had for the last week or so), but I don't think you're a fan of peas...and maybe green beans. You get that from Daddy :)We celebrated your first Easter this last weekend, and it was such a joy to wake you up by sharing the good news that our Savior IS Risen!!!
You loved your Easter baskets. The big one was from Mops and Pops with other gifts from the rest of the fam, and our Easter basket, well I forgot to take a picture. It had bubbles, puffs, toy keys and a ball in it!
You haven't figured out the whole crawling thing yet, but your roll from side to side to inch forward to what you want. You can sit up by yourself, but choose not to most of the time. I still have to put some sort of pillow behind you because you just decide to lay down. Still no teeth. I think your hair is growing a little bit, but it's really hard to tell :) "This Little Light of Mine," and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" are your favorite songs.

You love your friends. While Kristen and Daniel were in town, you got to see Luke and Emily! They LOVED you, but since you had just woke up, you were kind of not sure about the whole thing. I think you and Luke will be BFF's though :)
Mommy and Daddy
1 comment:
Precious. I love the bunny ears!
Post a Comment