Monday, April 25, 2011

Craft Night!!!

Tonight I had a few friends over for some girl time and crafts!!! SuzAnne brought DELICIOUS red velvet cupcakes, and we all make wood block stamps!!!
They're super easy! Just cut out your design from a sheet of foam paper, and glue it to a wood block with a glue stick!!!
The ladies made some great designs, but I forgot to take a picture of everyone's blocks :/ Best of all, it was just nice to sit and talk and make stuff together!!!

6 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

Sounds fun!!
Glad you had such a good time!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time. Sorry I missed it!

Erin said...

I want to come! ;) What a fun night with the girls!

Elizabeth said...

Fun! Can't wait for the next one:) You can have one at my house!!??

mom said...

Oh "stuff"...how I love to make it so! I ditto Amanda's comment...looks like all the ladies had so much fun and I too am sorry I missed it! What a great idea Kel for a fun and quick get together...learn a little somethin' somethin', enjoy yummy food, and best of all...delight in warm fellowship with other girlies! Grand idea...speck so! Hope to make the next one! Love and miss you, mom/mops oxoxoxoxo

mom said...

excuse...I just read the "kleenex lady" post. Thanks for sharing my "stuff it into my pants leg" secret! I ONLY did that when wearing my "stretch" pants with no pockets! I recall my G Roche ALWAYS had a cloth hankie stuffed into her sleeve or my all time favorite and much of a surprise hinding place... housed between her "girls". When she whipped that needed item out to wipe away a tear or two...it always took me aback. Now I HAVE become her...with the whold "stuff it in your pant leg" explanation! Yikes! Ho hum...Love, mom oxoxoxo