I am deeply procrastinating a project that I need to finish today in order to start a project tomorrow that I am very excited about!!! (story of my life!) It's not that I'm not excited about what I'm working on, but it's just that I was in a bit of a creative funk with it, making it a little less appealing to work on. I know I can finish it, I just don't want to :) LOL!
Also, for those of you who are new to my blog (which I hope many of you are!) I actually have 2 blogs!!! This one is about my family, for my family, and for my friends. It's just an account of who we are, what we do, and what we're about! I love that I'll have this for Tucker and any other kids we might have!!! Plus, with most of our family living far, far away :(, I like to give them a little peak into what we're doing...or if you know me, a very descriptive, wordy peak :)
My other blog is my art blog. It documents my other passion for creating things!!! I hope to eventually grow my small artistic endeavors into a small business, but until then, it's just my fun, creative outlet!!! I will be keeping you updated on my new projects (and there are MANY), and hosting some fun giveaways! So, if you've never been, or you're not a follower, I recommend you check it out and keep stopping back!!!
Anyways, Happy Tuesday! I say that because Tuesday is my least favorite day, and I think we all need some happy in it!!! :D
2 comments:
Clicked the link to your art blog, and it says it doesn't exist...??
Thanks, Erin! I fixed it! :D
Post a Comment