I found the "Sinful Colors" nail polish at Meijer, which we never shop at, and they were super cheap... a must at the Smith household :)I've actually got 2 colors on. The first layer is a matte bold turquoise, and the top layer is a lighter iridescent lighter teal. I love the combination!
I have always been a strictly pink or french tip girl, with the occasional red and maroon in the winter, but I am jumping out of the box! I'm actually a bit surprised that it hasn't happened sooner since I love color so much, but here we are!! This color makes me so happy and makes me think of spring!!!!
What is your favorite nail polish color?
1 comment:
Oh I am jealous!! I might be picking up a color like that tonight when we go out! I took have been a hot pink nail kind of girl but you might have convinced me to switch!
Post a Comment