Head over to My New Life as a Housewife to enter to win an amazing Giveaway! She's giving away a perfume that actually changes scents throughout the day! Nothing like keeping your hubby on his toes ;)
Also, thank you to those of you who entered my Giveaway!!! I'll be hosting another one this Friday, so be sure to come back!
**************************************************
I can't believe Spring Break is over, but in just a few short months, we'll get to have Andy home for the whole summer!!!
We had a great time playing with Tucker, and doing a bunch of things around the house! I worked on a TON of art stuff, and I enjoyed the treat of not having to cook all week :)
Today it was 80 degrees!!! I couldn't even believe it! We weren't going to pass up this chance, so I found a pair of shorts for Tucker (he's in DESPERATE need of new clothes! His 9 month stuff is super tight, so I've got to get him 12 and 18 month for summer!), lathered him up in sunscreen, whipped out the new stroller, and headed to the park!
He loved swinging, and watching the other kids swing :) This was his first time in a swing since it's been so cold here, and next time we're going to have to bring a big blanket to fill the extra space in there!


Last night, Dad babysat, and Andy and I had a DATE!!! We ate a delicious dinner at Maggianos, walked through the outdoor mall, and finished off with ice cream!
Tucker played with some new toys! He found a love for the "stick" and "cords" to the blinds, which if it was easier to hold him up there, would probably entertain him for at least a half an hour!!!
I also got him this adorable truck, and although it's too big for him to push around right now, he LOVES to spin the wheels, and does so with great zeal!

Saturday morning, The Smith family participated in our first 5K!!! We were part of the (self proclaimed) stroller division, of which we came in 3rd :)

Friday morning, we met up with Dad for breakfast!
Wednesday, we headed down to Louisville for some much needed sister time!!! We had a BLAST!!!

We attempted a mini photo shoot with the boys...only mildly successful, although I am a fan of the "everyone doing their own thing" pictures that we can laugh at when they're older :)
I just really enjoyed getting to spend time with my sisters, their husbands, and their boys! I am so thankful for all of them, and wish we lived closer together!


And, last Friday, Adrianne and Jamison came to town!!! It was so great to see them again, and just another great excuse for all of us to get together! Thanks, Valerie for letting us invade your home! :D

Overall, it was a great Spring Break!
What did you do on your Spring Break...if you get one ;)
5 comments:
Fun times! I love that green cardigan that you wore to Maggianos!
oh i just love the pictures of him in his shades and hat! We need to get Pax a pair of sunglasses...and possibly SPF 1,000!! the boy burns if you stand too close to a window! (not really but you get the idea) we loved our day with yall visiting and I wish it could have lasted longer! We miss you and please send our love and kisses to T Man!
Oh, I didn't know you had two blogs!
Thanks for telling me!! :-)
I'm already enjoying reading this one!!
I'm your new follower!! :-)
And thanks for entering my giveaway!!
love the post and reading about everything you guys did :) it was awesome to see you and can't wait to see you guys again! i just unpacked and my s&p owls look adorable :: THANK YOU for being so awesome and thoughtful :)
Post a Comment