Afterward, we did a little wandering at the outdoor mall, where I mosied into Franseca's Boutique. This little shop has been there for quite a while, but every time I go in, I'm with someone who has to leave quickly. This time was no different :) I wasn't going to kidnap Andy and keep him in a girly shop on our date night, so after he graciously let me browse for a bit, I agreed to leave.
Then, I saw these:
These shoes wandered back in my thoughts again today as I painted. Then, when I opened my email, I had one from the shop! I had forgotten that I had signed up, and was pleasantly surprised to find that they had an online store!!! I suggest that you RUSH to their site right now and check out their beautiful goodies!!! Such unique items, and great gift ideas!!! (let me know if you need my address in case you want to gift me these shoes ;)
Anyways, enjoy Francesca's!!! If you go, let me know what your favorite item is! :D
1 comment:
Those shoes are so cool!!
I love them!!
Post a Comment