When I was little, I thought it was interesting the my mom always had Kleenex with her. She had it in her pocket, she had it in her purse, and she occasionally had it stuck in her pant leg from the wash :)
It was helpful, though. She would always whip one out when I needed it. Well, I am now just like her, but worse.
I. Am. Kleenex. Lady.
It became apparent today as I grabbed 2 Kleenexes before I moved from the room. "One," i thought, "for now, and one for my pocket for later."
As I reached into my pocket to drop the clean Kleenex, I realized that I already had 2-3...in that ONE pocket!!!
I have horrible allergies, and after that horrendous storm the other night, my nose faucet kicked in :/ The problem with my allergies, though, is that my nose does not run continuously. It will get completely stuffed, no breathing allowed, and then out of NOWHERE, it starts running!
Hence, the Kleenex.
So, I found a solution. It wasn't intentional, and I really didn't realize that I was doing it until Andy pointed it out to me. I apparently will blow my nose, and then leave my Kleenex in there while I start doing things again!!!! I just walk around with a Kleenex In My Nose!!!
Again, I didn't even realize I was doing this, and yes, it doesn't make me look like the coolest kid on the block, but it works. I have an 8 month old. I need my hands!
Anywho, thought I'd share! ...Now that I'm reading this, I'm sure my blog following will be drastically dropping this week, but I do hope you come back! Tucker turned 8 months old yesterday!!! So, as soon as we're feeling a little better, we'll do a photo shoot!...maybe in his Easter suite!!!
Happy Thursday!
4 comments:
LOLOLOL. I think it's awesome! :)
I was just picturing you doing that on one of your first dates with Andy, lol. He seems like the kind of guy who still woulda stuck around anyway. :)
My mom was also kleenex lady! Lol. You are not alone. Stephen does the same thing, he walks around with kleenex in his nose at home:)
Ha ha, that'll be your 'thing' when you are old and senile...here comes Kleenex Lady!! ;)
Post a Comment