Monday, December 21, 2009

80's Christmas Party!

Usually when asked about the 80's my response is, "I'm the only good thing that came out of the 80's!" Although I continue to agree with this comment, this year's small group Christmas Party proved me wrong. I may have shot so high, that we will not be able to top this in years to come.

Last year we had a pretty great response to the "Dress up like your favorite Christmas movie characters" theme, but I think the realness of this year's costumes took the cake.

Here is the girl's shot:
Yes, you're seeing it all, leg warmers, leggings, shoulder pads, side ponytails, and spiked bangs!

Here are the Wrings, who actually dressed up this year! ;)

I think the Hall's outfits were my favorites. Notice Tom's shirt. He has an "All I Want for Christmas is a Lite Brite," iron on sweatshirt... if you look closely, not only is his iron on backwards, it's crooked!!! :D Sarah is sporting a Smurf's Christmas iron on :D
Steve and Jeannine go all out every year, and I love it!!! This was actually Jeannine's favorite Christmas sweater, and she was pleased to find that it was the only one that had not made it's way to Goodwill!
And last, but not least, your's truely...The Smiths!!! I found my sweater at Goodwill months ago, and already had the above the knee leg warmers :D
We also enjoyed a great game of White Elephant! I love our Christmas party, and look forward to it every year!!!

It has been snowing for the last couple of days, and it has really put me in the Christmas spirit! I'm actually giddy about it, and can't wait for Thursday when everyone will be here!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awe you look so cute! (I have leg warmers too!)

Have a great day!

Kelley said...

love it!