If you can even believe this, I received even MORE gifts than yesterday! I would definitely say that this year has been so much sweeter than any other as far as gifts and giving from my students. All day I was showered with gifts, cards, and HUGS (which might be my favorite!).
Here are the gifts that were covering my desk today!
The gifts include an adorable Santa plate, stuffed penguin, box of taffy, ice cream cone and snowman mugs, candle, HANDMADE finger knitted scarf (from a boy!), chocolate covered oreos, and Lindt chocolate!!!What a wonderful Christmas treat!!!
...80's themed Christmas Party pictures to come SOON. Check back because you DON"T wait to miss them! :D
1 comment:
that ice cream cone thing is way cute! how fun to be showered in gifts from your students! they did a wonderful job picking things you like! good job kids...i guess they were paying some attention this year :)
Post a Comment