Thank you so much for my delicious chocolate dipped pretzels. Your thoughtfulness meant a lot to me...and the pretzels meant a lot to my stomach :) Thank you for being so sweet.
-Mrs. Smith
Dear Kiddos,
Do you know what homework is? Or a calendar? Did you miss the day when they taught you how to listen and follow directions? Just wondering. I think it's too late for some of you. I can't help you now :/
-Mrs. Smith
Dear Bath and Body Works,
You made a poor choice by not offering gift cards with a certain amount of purchase. I liked that last year. I am now even less motivated to visit your store.
-Kelly
Dear Ladies at Always in Stitches,
You were mean and rude to me today, and you made me cry. I like your fabric, and I've thought you were nice before, but after today, I don't think it's worth it. You lost a customer today. I hope leaving exactly on time was worth it to you.
-Kelly
Dear Sam's Club,
Thank you for selling things in bulk. I can't even remember when I bought it, but my conditioner is still going strong!
-Kelly
Dear Crockpot Gumbo,
I have been thinking about you for days. I do believe you are now my favorite food. You smelled so great when I came home from my awful errands, and you did not disappoint when I took my first bite. You are so delish!
-Kelly
Dear Husband,
Thank you for being so loving and kind to me. Thank you for bringing me home little happies, and hugging me when I cry. Thank you for being my best friend. I love you!
-Kelly
3 comments:
That note to Always in Stitches makes me sad for you!!:(
Too cute. I love this post! Sorry about the Always in Stiches though.
too funny! and sorry for the rude place that made you cry!
Post a Comment