Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mac girl!

Ladys and Gents, I am now a proud owner of a Mac! As you know, my computer has been on the fritz, so we have really been looking into getting a new computer for quite some time now. We finally decided that the lifespan of the Mac would fit us the best at this point in our lives, and so I got this fabulous purchase!

This things is filled with so many gizmos and gadgets, that I could spend days just playing! I told Andy that I would write him a song on Garage Band called, "Dinner Time." I think he's really looking forward to this!!!

It also has a camera in it, so now I can chat with people WAY more easily than before via Skype! If you're on Skype, please let me know so we can chat, and also please let me know how to use it! :) :/

To prove that I actually have a Mac, I took a few traditional Photobooth pics. (My choice of the thermal effect was two-fold. 1. because it looks cool. 2. to show how extremely freezing it is in here now that the fire has burnt down. Andy says it's not really thermal, but I don't see any red on these!)

I thought Andy would look cooler as a Comic Book super hero!!! ... and he does :)

In other news, Belle's Brunch was today. Allison came up for it, so I have tons of great pictures! I know that I have promised a lot of pics recently, and I do promise to deliver, but I am getting in to the end of the year school stuff, Kendall's wedding stuff, and just life stuff which has all kept my free time at bare minimum. I will upload pics soon and post!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you lucky girl!

Kelley said...

i love love love my mac! It was kinda weird to get used to, but now I'm hooked! And yes we must do a recipe exchange! I'm always needing ideas!

Amber said...

Yay for pics and yay for your new mac! congrats girl!

mckenziegordon said...

Welcome to the Mac club. You'll never go back and whenever you have to use a PC you'll hate your life and not be able to understand why you used one for so long. Seriously you made a great decision.