Sunday, December 6, 2009

Picture Update!

Here are those pictures I promised! And they're in no particular order!
This was the centerpiece for our table this year at Belle's Brunch. It was the Night Before Christmas theme, and since it's always so cold, we gave each guest a fleece throw and scarf. We even roasted marshmallows! I think other tables were jealous of our S'mores ;)


Sarah was our speaker this year, and she gave a very inspiring talk on Hope, the theme for the brunch. Her mom even came to hear her, and I got to make Christmas candies with them last night!
Our whole table.
Next, here is Sookie playing with her graduation toy from the G's, mom and dad, and Kendall!
Our beautiful Christmas tree!
The nativity scene given to us by Andy's grandparents as a wedding gift.


And lastly, here we are with Sookie after she graduated!
The whole class
Andy, the faithful leader :)
Oh yeah! And Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a delicious feast this year, prepared mostly by these two!
Mom decorated the table for a king!
yay! I got them up here!!! I feel much better, and can update without guilt now! ;)

3 comments:

Amber said...

woo-hoo! i love pictures!

Anonymous said...

I was jealous of the smores!

Kelley said...

everything looks like so much fun!