Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Babysitting...

That's what my job came to today :/ There are only 3 days of school left! YAY!!! The kids, however, know this is true as well, and it shows all the time!

Some of my kids are starting to shower me with my Christmas gifts, which means goodies such as pretzels with rolos melted in them (yum!), have shown up on my desk! Other kids have been telling me for weeks that my Christmas gift is coming and that they will be here soon!

Other kids have lost their brains. They're stuck in their locker with the ONLY homework assignment that I give each quarter. My patience is low with them, so please pray for me!!!

Well, as I left school today it was snowing slightly!!! The temperature really dropped, so maybe we'll be able to enjoy a few more white days before Christmas!

Allison and Stone are in town to help put up the tree at The Resort. Obviously, Mom and Dad are still looking for their brains (check your locker! :) after finishing up all of the wedding stuff, so Allison is there to rally the troops and do one of her favorite things-all things Christmas!!! :D

Well, I'm off to teach an ornament class!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

YAY!! Almost done with school-how exciting!!

I tagged you, go check out my blog!

Erin said...

It is so nuts the last few days before break...I feel your pain!! We can make it!