This post is a week late!!! My mom actually took this picture last weekend after our friend's Katie and Will's wedding, and she just uploaded the picture :) So, tomorrow you'll be seeing the 30 week belly
This week has been very busy. As you read, we tackled a big cleaning project, and our very first garage sale!!!! Tucker has been very active this week as well. I must say, I just love it!I love that my stomach actually jerks in response to his massive kicks, and sometimes I can just gently feel his knee or heel or fist move across my skin. As I told Andy the other day, I love being pregnant!
I don't know if any of you other pregnant woman or mommies have felt this way, but I think I will actually miss his movements once he's born. I know I'll be distracted by actually being able to hold him, love on him, and give him kissies and lovies, not to mention the sleep deprivation, but I have become quite fond of feeling him inside of me!!!
This week is also a big week. We are on "stand by" right now. My sister-in-law, Tara is going to be having our nephew, Noah, sometime this week! She is scheduled to be induced on Friday, but he might come before then! Andy is going down for the birth, and we are just so excited to meet him! Noah and Tucker will only be 2 months apart! How special!!!
This week is also a big week. We are on "stand by" right now. My sister-in-law, Tara is going to be having our nephew, Noah, sometime this week! She is scheduled to be induced on Friday, but he might come before then! Andy is going down for the birth, and we are just so excited to meet him! Noah and Tucker will only be 2 months apart! How special!!!
3 comments:
I love being pregnant too! And you will miss being pregnant. One weird thing (and I've heard other people say this)- is you'll have "phantom movements" after he's born. I remember in the hospital I felt her move, and then I remembered she wasn't here anymore. Creepy but I guess it was a bubble, haha!
You look so cute!
The movement is the one thing I miss. I vividly remember the first time I felt my son move, and I loved be woken up at 2 a.m. to feel him twisting and kicking. I know it sounds crazy, but it was so amazing. It would always remind me that even before we are born we are alive and God is at work. Enjoy these last couple months of pregnancy they will fly.
Post a Comment