Thursday, June 3, 2010

We work hard for the money... :D

I have many plans for the summer. If you remember, I made a plan for the beginning of last school year that involved an evening shower, 9 o'clock bedtime, and a much happier Kel! It was a successful plan, so I have decided that plans are good for me...within reason :)

My summer plan is currently in a To-Do List state. I love lists!!! Lists save my life :D Basically, the list contains cleaning the entire house- hard core. Then doing a brief de-cluttering, again, for our neighborhood garage sale next weekend, and then organizing the nursery. I am most excited about the nursery part, so I'm saving it for last. A girl needs a little motivation through cleaning! :D

I will probably post more pictures of the nursery when I get to that stage next week, but I had a couple odds and ends that I didn't want to leave out!

I found the most adorable nightstand for the nursery, and Andy put it together in no time!!! I love that he's so handy! :D
Andy's birthday was on Tuesday. It was our last teacher work day, so we celebrated with my family on Monday. I had a hard time deciding what to get him for his birthday. After much though, I realized that this hardworking man, who is currently starting Grad school (and his online classes don't work on his own computer), making videos for all of the school functions that he's been put in charge of (which he also doesn't do on his own computer), deserved a new computer!!!!
So, I bought him a MacBook Pro! :D

And, just a small joy... our flowers bloomed! And, their gorgeous!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Just found your blog and LOVE it! Congrats on the Mac!!

Erin said...

Oooh, love me a Mac computer. Never going back! ;)

Anonymous said...

My first time stopping by and I wanted to leave a comment and let you know I was here!

You look so cute pregnant!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice computer and I love those flowers.