Week 1: Andy and I are taking the "Fast Track" class, and went to the first of 2 classes last night! It was very informative, and we learned a lot!
My favorite part of the class was when she had the Dads practice giving us hand massages and back massages!!! :D
I was a little disappointed that there was no "empathy belly," but they did have to do an activity where they added all the weight that we were putting on onto this blanket, and the guys had to hold it. Andy gave me a kiss after that and told me he was proud of me :D
We also got a tour of the floors we will be staying on. At first it was kind of weirding me out, but then I got excited knowing that when all the pain is over, I will get Tucker!!!
They gave us 2 books, and since this is the "fast track" class, I will be studying everything we went over :D I will practice going to my relaxed place, distracting myself from pain, and making Andy practice those hand and back massages!!!! ....seriously, the best part! :D
Well, we are on the countdown for Noah to get here!!! Tara has a doctor's appointment today, so hopefully they won't send her to the hospital early, but he should be here by Friday!!! :D
4 comments:
Are you planning on getting an epidural?
oh yeah!!! :D
Loved the massages...the best part!! :)
Yah for baby classes! I loved my Lamaze and hospital tour ones. Tucker will be here soon!
Post a Comment