Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lazy, Crazy, Hazy Days of Summer!

Yesterday was my first official day of summer! I am 28 weeks pregnant, and so glad to not be working any more!!!!
Mom and I headed down to Edingburg yesterday to meet up with Allison, Stone, and Kendall. We ate Happy Meals at McDonalds (so fun!), and then shopped around a little!
Since I've been working, I feel like I haven't gotten to spend much time with the girls, including mom. Since Kendall and Allison live so close, they see each other all the time, and Kendall gets to see Stone a lot. Yesterday was really fun because he smiled when he saw me, like he knew who I was!!! I think we'll definitely be needing more girlie time this summer! :D

Yesterday was also our 3 year Anniversary!!! Andy and I celebrated by going to Maggiano's for dinner. If you follow my blog, you have seen many times over the last few years where we have celebrated numerous occasions at this restaurant! Once again, we had a delicious meal!
Possibly the best part of the meal was the dessert that our waitress made for us! It was a sampling of their best desserts, minus the lemon cookies, which trust me, I did not mind at all. I gleefully clapped in excitement as she presented us with creme brulee, chocolate cake, cheesecake with strawberry sauce, tirimisue, and apple fritata with ice cream!

It was a great start to summer!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all do love some Maggiano's.

mom said...

YUM! and Happy Anniversary! Love, mom and dad xoxoxoxo

p.s. I had so much fun with you and the girlies and Stone yesterday! Thank you!

Erin said...

Those desserts look yuuuuuummy! You are looking so cute and tiny!