Friday, June 18, 2010

Girlie Time!!!

So, Andy headed out of town for the birth of our nephew. I opted out, seeing as how 24 hours in the car total didn't sound very comfortable to a 30 week pregnant woman!

I've taken advantage of this to have a little girlie time!!!! Last night I went out to eat with 2 friends from high school! Adrianne (middle) is 22 weeks pregnant with a BOY!, and Jessie (right) is 29 weeks pregnant, but they're going to be surprised by the sex.
We ate a delicious dinner at Olive Garden, and then came back to my place where they saw the nursery, glider, and all of Tucker's things! We talked for hours, catching up, telling stories, and talking babies!!! It was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!! I only have a few pregnant friends, and most of them live in different states, so it was really nice to have people to talk to about things!!! (*also, I'm not a huge fan of me in this picture. I fee like I look huge!...and not in a pregnant type way :/)

Right as the girls were leaving last night, Allison and Stone pulled in!!!! Since Zack's away at House Boat Camp with the college group, we decided that we should be "alone" together!!! :D

I've had so much fun playing with Stone and practicing being "mommy!"...Only, I get to be "Cool Aunt Kel!"
We tried going to a few garage sales today, but with not much luck, and very high heat, we spent most of the day "chill'n" inside! We thought it would be fun to have some of that yummy french toast that I make! :D Allison really enjoyed it!
Stone was having a great time playing while we ate. All 3 dogs were here today, so it was quite a mad house!
And, last, but not least, I would like to introduce you to my newest nephew,
Noah David Smith
7 lbs. 8 oz.
Tara went into the hospital last night, and was induced this morning. Moving along very quickly, Tara pushed 3 times, and Noah was born at 12:05!!!

I love this picture! Andy said that he has curly blonde hair, which I love!!!! I think he already looks like Mallory in this picture, too!!! :D He is so precious, and arrived just in time for Trey to celebrate his first Father's Day with his son! :D

5 comments:

elliott + adrianne hultgren said...

yay your nephew is here!! congrats :) I'm glad Andy got to be there for that. also i'm 22 weeks tomorrow, a little closer behind you than you thought :)

have a happy weekend with your sis and Stone

adrianne

Anonymous said...

Curly blonde hair how sweet! Congrats.

Erin said...

So glad you got some quality girl time--that is priceless!

Abby♥ said...

Glad you had a great day! :)

TaylorLynne34 said...

Kelly...you girls look beautiful!! Its so fun to see friends from school so happy and glowing and about to be amazing mommys!!! i cannot wait to see what all of your babes look like!!
xoxo