1. My belly must be getting bigger. For the first time strangers everywhere comment on my pregnant state!
2. I like that strangers comment. It reminds me that people can be nice :)
3. When Ellie (my sister's dog) comes to stay with us, I think it's good practice for Sookie for when the baby comes. Elle is little and does not like to "play." Sookie does so good!
4. 98 degrees is WAY too hot to be outside!!!
5. I have no desire to spend more than 15 minutes at Lowes. Ever. But I go because Andy likes me to.
6. I LOVE feeling and watching Tucker move in my belly. It reminds me of how big he's getting!
7. I can't remember the last time I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I made one for lunch today with crunchy peanut butter (the best!), and it was very good!
8. Andy and I have VERY different meanings for the phrases, "right now," "soon," and "almost."
9. I hope my house is finished with it's cleaning cycle soon*. *my definition being- at least by the beginning of next week. And by "clean" I mean picked up. Everything is fully clean now :D We're just getting rid of the junk!
10. I am the "pack leader," for the dogs, I mean. Sookie will follow me anywhere, but when Andy tries to get her to do stuff, she'll only do it for me. lol Ellie seems to be warming up to Andy while she is here, which is nice, but they both prefer to sit on me. yes, on.
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see more belly pics! :)
I have herd that if you wrap a towel up and put the recording of a crying baby in it (you can download them off line) treat it like a baby and you can help Suckie adjust to life with a baby. -Stone's Dad
Post a Comment