This week I decided to try a few new recipes that used up most of the ingredients that currently hold space in my freezer, fridge and pantry. So, I got down my Kraft Recipe magazines and found some very yummy things!
Tonight I started with the Zesty Chicken and Pasta. It looked light, quick and easy. Boy was I right!!! People, after a LONG day, this recipe took maybe 15 minutes to prepare everything. The best part was that it got 2 thumbs up from Andy (a semi-picky eater)!!!!
1 comment:
YUMMMM! Looks fabulous! The bowl is the finishing touch! Isn't that from a wedding gift? speck so! I agree with your post...except the word "semi" is more appropriate when next to the words...".... sweet chocolate chips!" :D Thanks for sharing quick and easy...could have used that little tip prior to spending 4 hours in the kitchen this evening making 9 meals for 2 and putting them in the freezer! Vacation! What vacation?!?
Post a Comment